By accessing “Summit Industries Online Documentation” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Summit Industries Online Documentation”, “https://summitxray.com/community”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Summit Industries Online Documentation”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Summit Industries Online Documentation” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Qualified FSEs should be familiar with basic x-ray, mechanics, electronics, electricity, and their associated tools as taught by an acredited technical school, college, or university.
Qualified FSEs should be familiar with the recommendations of:
- CFR Title 21, Chapter I, Subchapter J, 1020.30 Diagnostic x-ray systems and their major components
- CFR Title 21, Chapter I, Subchapter J, 1020.31 Radiographic equipment
- ICRP publication 26: Radiation Protection
- NCRP 33: Medical x-ray and Gamma-Ray protection for energies up to 10 MeV: Equipment Design and Use
Summit Industries does not accept any responsibility for the following:
- Equipment improperly installed
- Equipment improperly maintained or repaired
- Equipment which has been modified or altered in any way
- Equipment improperly operated
- Injury or damage to patient or other personnel for any of the above causes